Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Thoughts on the Latest

Alright, I can't help but make some comments on the latest Province article by Keith Fraser. Not because I need to, but why would you come to this blog to read all the information out there thus far when you can roam around the internet and find it yourself. Ease, I suppose. But how about a little of my blah-blah-blah along the way.

Quoted from the article:
James told an undercover operator that a friend of hers, an East Indian woman, had told police she was the killer, court heard.

“She became a suspect because the East Indian woman had alerted police."

...

Referring to her notes, the undercover cop said that in describing the situation, James was “very angry” with the East Indian woman.

“I told her I hoped the East Indian woman got what she deserved. She said she didn’t know, she hadn’t seen her in a long time but that she thought that she was probably dead.


Um, hello, "East Indian woman" if you are out there I hope that when Jean Ann James is "very angry" with you and thinks you are "probably dead", you aren't! You okay? Will you be testifying? Hmmmm.

I wonder how angry she was at Gladys Wakabayashi if she thought Gladys was having an affair with her husband?

I wonder how angry she was/is at her husband, Derek James, for thinking he was having an affair with Gladys Wakabayashi?!?

If you were Jean Ann James you sure-as-shit would not let your husband divorce you. I'm right in thinking that spouses can not be made to testify against each other, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment